What can you expect when you hire Eileen?
Quality work, exceptional service, professional integrity, attention to detail, exceptional knowledge of personal income taxes, complete, comprehensive work, peace of mind.
Eileen has an interactive style of working with clients. She will go the extra mile to review the work with you, to ensure understanding of detailed calculations and concepts.
What should you expect? Is there a reward for working with Eileen?
Full financial disclosure is expected of all clients. Clients are rewarded with exceptional care, attention to detail and peace of mind.
What type of clients does Eileen attract?
Complex personal tax and financial controls and tax planning for families including investments, rental properties, self-employment
Financial (both personal or business) records management, fixing a mess, picking up the pieces to move forward
Future oriented financial information - budgets, plans, forecasts, financing proposals, what if's...personal and corporate
QuickBooks consultations, training, systems design, internal controls
Quicken workshops for financial planners, accounting firms, and controllers to account for comprehensive income, for realized and unrealized gains and losses
Social workers, in-depth client education about tax, as all of Eileen's workshops are learning sessions, not sales pitches
Accountants and Bookkeepers looking for expertise to supplement their knowledge
Business owners looking for expertise to get and keep control of their business and personal finances
Here are some examples of the work Eileen has done in three areas. You'll find pre-recorded webinars produced for www.ipbc.ca for sale in the Online Shopping cart on many of these themes:
Master QuickBooks® Software
- Needs Analysis
- Systems Design and Train the Trainer for large scale conversion of retail outlets
- Management Consulting specifically on managing finances
- Reconciliation of accounts
- Internal Control Implementation
- Procedure Manuals Creation
- Working Paper Design and Implementation
- Finances and Taxes | Personal, Corporate, Trusts and Estates
- Future Oriented Financial Information - Budgets, Planning, Forecasts, Financing Proposals
Master Quicken® Software | Financial Literacy | Investment Accounting | Taxation
- Needs Analysis
- Worksheet with 24 worksheets to kickstart the journey to financial control and understanding
- Financial Control
- Financial Literacy
- Cash Management
- Online banking downloads
- Investment Transactions for Personal, Corporate or Trust/Estate Taxation
- Comprehensive Income | Calculate and update unrealized Gains & Losses for Reviews and Audits
Content Rich, Humourous Stories, Professional Development, Keynotes and Breakouts
- Too much paper? Never enough time? | How technology can help
- Stop! You're paying too much tax! | Personal Tax Credits
- Soar with the eagles...Boot procedures management into the cloud | Procedures Documentation
- How to walk in someone else's shoes | Organize to Control Financial Affairs
- Size doesn't matter | Master QuickBooks® Software
- Keeping records: Self-employed | Personal Taxation
- 27 Reasons to Count your ACB: Stories from the Trenches | Personal Taxation
- Transitions | Conversions | Fix a Mess | Best Practices | Master QuickBooks® Software
- How to walk in someone else's shoes | Personal Finance and Tax